Today I was watching a show called "A Haunting" and my 10 yr old son stopped to watch for just a minute. He saw a woman in her supposedly haunted house checking the shower to see why the shower had suddently turned on by itself. She pulled back the shower curtain to find no one there and the shower had turned off on its own. My son quipped "I guess it just wanted to cleanse its spirit."

Yesterday, while watching junkyard wars, I said something about how they were recycling when they turned junk into a running vehicle. He quipped "but the environmentalists still wouldn't be happy because it has a gas engine."

But when he is with his friends, I notice that he uses more "boy humor" that his friends think is funny. Like when he was answering trivia questions one of the questions was "Which sport uses these terms: dunk, dribble, and downtown?" He knew the correct answer but instead he said "Oh, of course I know that one--it's a "peeing contest" and then went on to describe each of the terms. His friends seem to enjoy his humor.