My DS8 had three imaginary friends, and he worked at imaginary work places (Figinzga and later Pullweeds) LOL. His imaginary friends names were Secada, Fichael (pronounced same as Michael but with an F) and I forget the third one's name. Fichael was a real character! The stories and adventures with that guy were riot. Ultimately, the three of them died in a car accident (!) which is when they got fazed out, but I miss those guys. My Ds8 would also tell me elaborate stories about his life before he was born to me. According to him, he lived before, in India, his mom's name was Ping. He described his whole way of life and it was eerie because it sounds a lot like how life would be in India. He loved to an old age though and had two daughters (they had names too - I forget what their names were). We are not Indian. I have no idea where any of this came from but DS is rather creative. My niece also had an imaginary friend named "spotty." Spotty was an orphan who followed her home one day from the park and never left LOL. My younger DS never had an imaginary friend but he always had the older DS to entertain him and such so I think that had something to with it. Younger DS also just isn't as "in his own head" as much as older DS. Older DS is the type that has whole worlds and stories and such in his head at any given time. He can entertain himself by just "leaving mentally" - which sounds odd but... He is the one that gets hit by "creative shocks" aka stories/scenes coming to him out of nowhere. Younger DS is more grounded in reality.