In case it is helpful to someone here I thought I would post an excerpt from this week's update on how AT is being used for DD9. Please post to let me know if this info is helpful so I know whether or not to keep updating. Thanks.

DD was able to listen to an audio book of her choice using the new VoiceDream app on her ipad.

Today, she interviewed [executive director] for her writing assignment. We are doing a school newspaper and DD chose to write about [school's] history. She interviewed [executive director] about how [school] started. She had the questions written on Notability and recorded the interview. When she was ready to write her draft, she used Dragon. It worked great! For the first sentence of her news article, the only words that it did not pick up were [executive director]’s name and it wrote ‘it’ instead of ‘with’ but when she clicked on it, it suggested ‘with.’ DD was very excited that it was working better than it has in the past. Hopefully she can continue writing her draft on Dragon and then edit it using CoWriter.