Yes. I have filled out those types of questionnaires. My ds8 was born with severe sensory processing disorder (visual, auditory, vestibular, tactile, etc. - the works); he had five years of occupational therapy, including three in a sensory gym. Of course, when he was much younger we had no idea about the LOG. However, I did have an OT say to me that SPD was an indication of how bright ds was. Ds has fluctuated from avoidance to sensory seeking, etc. So I know. It's exhausting some days.

Yes, I agree that the OEs and sensory issues are more manageable when ds8 is getting enough cognitive and physical stimulation. Ds8 starts to unravel and spin out of control when he's not getting his needs met.

I can say that the sensory, giftedness, OEs, anxiety often overlap, or at least that's been the case with our ds. However, I also think a lot of it is due to time, brain maturation, and maturity. Boys, even gifted boys, often lag a couple of years behind girls in terms of social/emotional development and this is normal.