The reading scores don't look right to me--my ds7 got a 135 in reading and the scores were lower. In fact, if I'm reading it correctly, it seems that the writing subtest scores are lower than reading and the broad written composite is higher. Your DS's reading comprehension score seems highly exceptional for a six year old. It seems like the broad reading score should be at least in the mid 140s and meet the Davidson requirements.

My paperwork from the tester agrees with polarbear that the broad scores include the three (each) subtests. However, my report also shows additional items including an oral language score, and two seemingly separate scores 1) math calculations (slightly higher than the calculations in the subtest) and 2) written expression (slightly higher than the writing fluency subtest).

I know that oral language includes following directions, and story recall, and story recall delayed. I don't understand the written expression and math calculations, separated out from the 3 broad scores. I can only think that they are optional subtests administered by the doctor or DS hit some kind of ceiling and they have a separate calculation.

You're not alone, I found it difficult to interpret the results.