I'm very curious if anyone has pre/post data for their DC. Last week I had DS6 go through gifted testing at our local university. He pretty much has an open-and-shut case of ADHD and is on medication (now I believe in miracles!). I don't have the detailed report yet, just index scores and FSIQ. I was expecting to see the spread in index scores that is considered typical of ADD/ADHD. But here's what he got:

WISC IV
VCI 138
PRI 147
WMI 132
PSI 131
FSIQ 148

Does anyone know the difference that medication typically makes in regard to WMI and PSI? I would love to hear any personal experiences of how medication affected your child's score. In searching past threads I've only found a couples threads where someone mentioned this. I've been obsessively reading this forum for the past few weeks and am in LOVE! My son has been an enigma to us for quite some time. I never imagined I would a find a community where I could discuss my delightfully quirky 2e son (who also falls into that gray area at one end of the autism spectrum) and feel completely understood! For the first time in a long time, I don't feel so alone. Thank you all for existing!
KelliB