Hi,

Would like to ask any of you could recommend me some fun program or books for learning maths and reading for my 33m old son, thanks.

I find that he like phonics (and he do know some basics like the phonics of alphabet, and can read some words), as we are not speaking english as home, I don know how much he get the meaning of the words. I keep reading to him everyday, but worry that my pronunciation is not that correct. Is there any computer program to learn phonics and reading (I want to learn too :P)

In addition, he enjoys numbers a lot, i think he enjoy the pattern of numbers, he likes keep writing number 0-119, and write them in reverse order, even number and odd numbers, etc.
He starts to do some simple additions and subtractions few months ago, but not very into it yet. Should I encourage him to the next step (e.g. find some fun games for additions) or just let him stay there to write the numbers all day long (it is really all day long, he write it when he wake up before school, and then in sch, when he didn't find sth interested to do, he write again, after lunch he write, keep writing for hours.... he is so intense for sth he likes)

Thanks.