I had a successful meeting with our daughter's 3rd grade teacher! We discussed what levels of work our daughter is doing and how to deal with some of her issues in class. There is a child in her class who moved up from 2nd grade so grade skipping does happen at the school. The teacher and I discussed moving my daughter to a 4th grade class for some work if it could work logistically. I wonder about a couple things. 1) Our younger daughter is physically small. She gets very annoyed when people assume she is younger. How would older kids deal with her if she goes to their class? 2). She might end up in class with her older sister (or older sister's friends). Older sister already expressed surprise that younger one is doing the same math work (and older sister is in AG math). My 2 get along most of the time, but they definitely deal with sibling rivalry. How do siblings handle their kid sisters or brothers moving into their grade? Or I should ask, how do parents help their kids handle this?