Hi !

I was wondering if anyone had experience with vision therapy.

Our son (9yo)had wiat and wisc iv done 2 years ago and we didn't get an official IQ too much discrepancy in the results.( if you search my name you will find his results)he is also trilingual.

Someone at the time mentioned it might be some visual issues. So long story short we got him tested only recently he started doing funny thing with his eyes ,rubbing them constantly,he stopped reading and writing,taking 3 hours to do one math word problem( at his level) etc.
The test showed some issues for convergence the average is 12 and he got a 5 and for eye tracking he tested 2 years behind.
By how much do you think it would affect the IQ testing?
If your children had vision therapy done did you notice a big change with vision issue?

It is funny because when we received his testing results the psychologist told us he was definitely not a visual- Spatial or visual learner but definitely auditory-sequential but at home being with him I thought he was very visual.Little he would notice every details while driving around, building things, now playing minecraft the things that he is doing are amazing, he is extremely gifted in sports hockey and soccer he understands the game and see the plays like a teenager ( he is way beyond his teammate)he would do math in his head

Any input would be great.

Thank you