This thread is older but I'm resurrecting it due to finding it on an internet search. I have 2 PG kids that are both DYS. We enrolled the younger one in Quest this year for Jr. High after a disastrous few years in the public school. She absolutely loves this school and is thriving. Besides a strong academic program they offer a drama class and the ability to take two languages. While she could be further accelerated academically, I feel we would have a similar issue at any of the private schools for gifted. Additionally, it's not all about how fast they can get through the curriculum, I don't have a goal of sending them to college before age 16 and would prefer to see both girls attend college at the natural age. Quest is like a family and the first place that my child has felt accepted and truly liked by both the students and teachers/staff. I haven't actually seen her so happy since before she started pre-school, until Quest. For anyone looking for a private school, it's best to do your research, talk to parents and solidify what it is you are actually looking for, for your child. Each of these schools has different personalities and quirks, just like our children. Quest is a fantastic fit for my youngest but would probably not work out well for my oldest. Best of luck to anyone searching for the right fit. When you get it right, it can be amazing. Also, keep in mind that the admissions people know their schools very well. They may encourage or discourage pursuing admissions based on their intimate knowledge of the schools they work for. This should not be taken personally. They really are passionate about what they do and need to make decisions based on what is best for the population of the school and are taking your child's well being into consideration also. If you don't get a call back from a school you are interested, it doesn't mean it's a bad school. Keep looking til you find the right fit for your child and they will end up in the right place, happy and successful!