Thanks so much for all of the suggestions and feedback, everyone!

What was said about the not quizzing or emphasizing repetition makes a lot of sense for her--and the showing and walking away.

The reason I was trying an official "curriculum" was to make sure gaps didn't happen and we didn't overlook some crucial skill that ends up being a major hindrance down the road. These last few days she's been initiating what she wants to work on. She's been doing a lot of mazes and letter tracing and starfall.com. Then this morning she drew her first picture of a dinosaur, asked how to spell dinosaur, and needed a little help with some of the letter formation, but had soon labeled her "silver dinosaur" picture and signed it with her name. Then she did the thing where she writes a page full of squiggly lines and proceeds to read her "story" out loud, telling me all about dinosaurs. (I think this was inspired by a starfall.com dinosaur lesson or storybook.)

I like what was said, too, about basing everything on who she is and not on her age--in terms of allowed behaviors and etc.

I will be checking out all of the links posted! Thanks, again!