My son Started with private OG tutoring in September. Testing (Wisc. WJ, Beery, Ctopp) this summer raised red flags for reading issue (and writing and visual perception...) and we have family history with dyslexia. He was not diagnosed as his CTOPP was in superior range and reading/writing above grade level...but lower than expected based on EG/PG GAI. We were told to remediate as I precaution and wait and see how first grade goes.

Thus we hired a tutor and arranged OT as insurance and asked school to help us keep eye on this. we meet next week to discuss his progress.

His teacher I expect little help from but we meet next week and I need to gain support for either acceleration or differentiation. I also need honest understanding if he needs accommodation in writing and remediation in reading (even if private.) She is a worksheet teacher who spends little time with the kids 1:1. So I am also meeting with tutor this week to prepare. I appreciate this is hard as he looks great as grades ahead but tester has warned us he is high risk. So...any. Thoughts on what I should ask of both teacher
And tutor to better understand and report back to our Ed psych?

I thought your experience may guide me on this a bit.

Typing on iPhone so forgive me.