I know nothing about dysgraphia. But my DD19 has a Language Processing LD that she has struggled with since she was young. (She is now a sophomore in college) I remember the struggle I went through about your daughter age in deciding have my daughter tested and getting her accommodations. What made my mind up was because of budget constraints I realized that early intervention help my daughter was getting at school wasn't going to continue if I didn't have her formally labeled.

The point of accommodations is to let your DD succeed in the other aspects of her schooling, without getting bogged down with her struggles. Before making decisions about this brainstorm about what accommodations would make her schooling easier. Getting accommodations now doesn't mean they are set in stone. An IEP (in the US) is updated every year, with a 3 year review and the accommodations you set now can and will change as she gets older.

Common accommodations I can see that would help a child with dysgraphia/dylexia would be more time on tests. Ability to take tests and/or write papers on a computer. (Assuming that is easier for her.) Being allowed to give an oral report vs. a written one. Accommodations doesn't have to be all or nothing. Say your daughter needs to do a project/paper for her class. With a teacher you could agree that your daughter handwrite ONE paragraph or page, and do the rest orally or typed. Creativity goes a long way here.

I would still make sure she gets help, OT for her grip is probably a really good idea. (I just had 4 months of OT after breaking my thumb it's amazing what can be done.) Teaching kids to succeed despite their LD's is usually a combination of teaching them coping strategies as well as dealing with the issue head on. Not getting them accommodations just makes the day-to-day stuff more frustrating and makes for a kid who soon learns to hate school.