Oh my gosh. Just need to vent! My DS is fatally allergic to peanuts and lentils. He also has reactions to peaches and nectarines as well (b/c of his pretty sever tree pollen allergy). But we have always eaten shellfish with no problem (and back when he was diagnosed with peanut allergy he was tested for shellfish came up negative). Well, we haven't had mussels in about three months so I steamed some tonight... He had a bad reaction. Like bad. Fortunately, he's fine but we checked everything we made and nothing has lentils or peanuts labeled so we are suspicious it's the shellfish. However, we had sugar snap peas and they are also lagumes so maybe it was that. But it scared the crap out of me. What annoyed me/scared me even more is I heard him go to my husband and say "I'm not feeling good, my eyes feel terrible" (they were swelling up and that's why he felt so badly) and my DH just brushed him off so I called him downstairs to take a look at him and he looked terrible! I just feel like I could lose him at any time! And with people, even family, not taking him seriously! When he says that to me I literally jump. It didn't matter that he had no peanuts that we could identify. Then I worry about him being older and not always having his epi-pen with him. If he is fatally allergic to yet another food/substance I may need some serious therapy ... It just ups his already elevated chances that we could lose him at any time. frown