Originally Posted by Kriston
Love the naked dance! We have that, too with our 4yo. Never has there been a child who so enjoyed being without clothing...except perhaps your child. smile So fun!

It's a good thing there isn't a nudist component of GT functions. DS would have no problem stripping down. He definitely didn't get my home-body modest gene. This morning DS went to school with a panty liner across his forehead. Sigh. He referrs to it as "a clean one." When he asks me for "a clean one" I'm supposed to fork over a panty liner. He likes it b/c it has a bigger patch of adhesive than his stickers or post-its. I wonder how long this love affair w/ adhesives will last. DS enjoys going to school with big stickers on his cheeks, forehead and mouth. I'm supposed to try to decipher what he says behind the sticker on his mouth. Double sigh. Recently I took DS to a dinner party at my professor's house. DS went around shaking people's hands and introducing himself. I've never seen him shake hands before. Kids never cease to amaze me.