I spent too much time yesterday on the internet looking at curriculum options! With so much stuff out there, I only wish I had more money to spend. For other homeschoolers - I thought I would share my finds - in case you haven't heard of them.

KnittingMama- The R.e.a.l. Science books look fairly good. Do let me know how it goes once you start using it. I am not quite ready to buy them, but I am thinking about it.

I have decided to go with the MCT-LA curriculum. Kind of pricey, but I must admit it seems really great. Would still love to hear from anyone out there who has used it.

This might be my favorite thing I have found out there - The Jim Weiss audio CD's. My DS5 loves listening to anything in the car. I am so tempted to get the whole collection. We started with just downloading two - Tall Tales and King Arthur. Very high quality and very entertaining.

Last but not least, I am wondering if anyone has used the Galore Park language program. I just barely stumbled upon these on Horrible Book website, and seeing as how DS loves the Horrible humor, I think he might like this series. The couple page preview that they had for the Latin version looked like it might be up his alley.

Who else out there is homeschooling, and what great programs/texts/etc. are you using?