It is hard to remember the very early stuff. When DD rolled over. I just remember going to a mother's support group when she was 4 months and after I sat down on the floor, and put her in front of me, she rolled across the circle to visit another baby. Everyone was a little shocked.

So looking at the later milestones, I realize she was early but I don't remember her being early on the earliest milestones.

DH was uber verbal gifted. And I am the mathy one. DD could do simple calculations in her head, out of the blue. Like how many blocks left to go home. We live in NYC, so when she was 2, we lived on 106th st and when the bus passed 99th, she would say, 7 blocks left. But also, we were in a dollar rent-a-car around the same time and she sounded out dollar. And started reading a bunch of sight words at that point and had 3 word sentences by 18 months. Her vocabulary was at least 2000 by 2. I remember DH and I talking about it.

And on motor skills, although she is a dancer, she also is a bit of piano prodigy so fine motor skills showed up early. But what I think is noticeable is her articulation. That showed up really early. At 2, she was very clear in speaking. And even now has excellent speaking skills.

But she does a visual spatial mind in timeline memory. She remembers like I do. And her math abilities are really strong. So I don't know if she is all around. I am happy with her, I think I will keep her...