My kids go to public school with a uniform code but not actual uniforms you have to buy specific from a certain retailer. In our case they aren't any more expensive than buying other clothes. Polo style shirts in white or navy for the whole county and then each school can add its school colors for polo shirts. So each child has 4 colors of polo shirts to wear. Then navy or khaki pants, shorts, skorts, skirts or jumpers. Plus navy jeans (pants, shorts, skirts or skorts) as long as they are not ripped or faded are allowed. Skirts and skorts have to be the right length too. Styles of pants are okay...like cargo is fine.

Sock colors are not regulated. Most kids wear white, navy or black socks but some kids wear wild socks for fun. Outerwear is not regulated other than it can't advertise cigarettes or alcohol.

I love the uniform. I have the uniform love! Makes laundry and mornings so easy. Now if my youngest son would stop growing through 3 sizes in one year we would be all set.

...reading is pleasure, not just something teachers make you do in school.~B. Cleary