Hi I need some book suggestions for my preschooler. He's 5 and will be entering Kindergarten next year. He is reading independently. I bought a book to read to him, but a couple of chapters in he said he wanted to read it to me, and to my surprise he read the rest of the book to me quite well, only asking about 2 or 3 words a chapter. He loves to pretend to be the different characters in the book. This book is perfect for him because it is fanciful. Also it is not full of historical references that I need to explain to him and that may be hard for him to wrap his head around. He's been reading the book over and over and he's asking for another book like this one. Does anyone have any suggestions. He has picked up on some of the not so nice phrases in the book like "you miserable beast", "shut-up" and "a**" but he's smart enough to only use those phrases with the appropriate character when pretending at home and I've told him to never talk like that at school and that saying those things to someone else can be hurtful. I don't want him reading any 4 letter words in any books for sure. I'm not necessarily looking for a series, just fanciful books that like James and the Giant Peach that will be easy for him to read. Suggestions?