Hi
Ok this will take me a minute but bear with me, as I am not sure there is anything here but it has become more noticeable with more testing. DS7 has fine motor issues and gets OT also has some version of dysgraphia - he spells perfectly verbally but on paper loses letters usually vowels. He has improved tremendously with OT but its still there. Then we noticed in gymnastics that his right side is way stronger than his left - he is completely right arm dominant and right leg too. Gym has helped with his core which has been tremendous but doing rolls or handstands his right arm does more of the work. Or the left gives out first.

He just got a speech eval - he has a problem with a single letter which he never grew out of, every kept saying he would and finally, everyone agreed get the eval. The ST discovered that he can't move his tongue to the left - it moves to the left if stimulated - but he can't do it - just like with the spelling - his brain can do it but he can't get his hands to do it. Fortunately he only needs a few apps to fix the letter issue.

Is there something where one side doesn't work as well as the other? Do we need to do anything about this? I would have searched online but not even such what I am looking for.

Does this sound like a concern or just the way his disabilities fell out? Or is this common?

Thanks,
DeHe