Okay, so after some time off, and homeschooling for the year, my dd10 has decided she would like to go to school. If I sell one of my kidney's and maybe one of my husband's, she may be able to go (I think she will be accepted, application pending) to a Day School with a lot to offer. Long school days, all kinds of art and music and robotics as an in-school class and a debate team. She also is training to be a pro-ballerina almost all nights. They say they can, have and will accelerate or skip children. They say the skipped a boy 4 years once. They are thinking she would start in pre-algebra right off, which is skipping 6th at this school (I think she should take algebra). Anyway, she scored an overall 127 on the OLSAT admission test. She did not have her much needed reading glasses. She scored a 119 in non-verbal and a 137 in verbal. The school says that the average score for their school is 120. I'm wondering if this is too good to be true, or if I can expect the same thing she experienced in our above average public school. I don't want to give up kidneys so she can go to a school where she will still be waiting for everyone else to finish...any ideas about these numbers? I would love for her to experience a class where other kids are as quick as her. I can't imagine it...is it too good to be true? I can't go around asking other people how smart or motivated their children are...The school has a good reputation and admits about 60% of applicants...Thank you.