I agree with the others who said that I don't know why you would need the full profile. I was looking at getting my daughter tested and I was getting quotes of about $400 for the WISC-IV test. My mother-in-law had the whole battery of tests done on my husband and she kept arguing with me and saying that the test would be about $2000. So, yeah I think that is a reasonable figure for the whole thing, but I just don't know why it's necessary.

On a somewhat side note. Our school said they screen in second grade. My daughter is in first. I sent in a written request for her to be tested. In this state (PA) they have to respond to that written request. Before I had it in writing, they tried to blow me off, saying they would screen next year. Once the written letter came in, they did a screening within about a month to determine if further testing was needed. Further testing WAS needed, so they sent me a form to sign to allow it, then they had 60 days to complete it. They tested her last week and apparently she qualifies for gifted services and they will get me the full results before the end of the month - when her 60 days are up. (god forbid they do anything earlier than necessary) After that we will have a meeting and get a GIEP. I found all this out by reading the state law. So, just an FYI that they may do more if you press the issue in writing. It depends on your state though.