Great points, everyone!!! Thank you! So this is what I have so far...

Teacher tells me he did not follow directions given on the test, didn't label, simplify, and left FOUR problems blank. When I told this to my son he looked at me with tears in his eyes and asked how that could have happened. In all of his other classes, he does't have problems with reading test directions. A few times in the past, he has forgotten to label or simplify but he has never left problems undone and like I said before, he KNEW the material.

Teacher continues to go on and on about son's terrible behavior problems, drawing on assignments, etc... I find this interesting since DS is receiving all A's in six different classes ( 3 of which are subject accelerated ) and I have not received any e-mails or phone calls complaining about son's behavior or anything else.

Son admits all of his best buddies are in his class, it's the 6th hour...Says everyone hates the teacher, he's a "terrible" teacher, and he's not the only one gets in trouble...

I requested to the teacher to please move DS back to the front row. DS even wants it. I get this back from the teacher..."No seat is far enough away from people for him to control himself"

Son, husband, and I are meeting with teacher tomorrow morning. In an e-mail teacher says this..."This will be the last time I will allow him to retest when I have to remove him from class for behavior. If he misses anymore material/class time because of behavior, I will not offer another retake for him"

Great. Now what???