I see now why you asked about complete copies. I'd follow up with Davidson to verify, but I'm guessing that the term may refer to all written test materials, since complete copies are to be sent in lieu of the full written report.

I feel strongly that you should demand a refund, and I'd threaten to enter a complaint-- and follow through-- if the tester doesn't promptly refund at least a good part of your money. You specifically told her what you needed in terms of both particular test results and the written report, she agreed, she gave you a written flyer promising certain subtests, and then failed to deliver. Maybe you could work out a deal where you wouldn't complain about her to any state agencies or sue her, she'd refund part of your money, and in return you'd get "complete copies" of whatever you need.

I'm not sure whether someone else can administer the Writing Samples subtest and have the results calculated together, but it's a creative solution to try. The problem would be, of course, that it wasn't part of the same testing, but maybe it will be close enough in time to work that way.

You only need one qualifying achievement score to have qualifying achievement, luckily. The Writing Samples subtest wouldn't alter the picture that much either way, so I think you will be roughly as well off either way, although I still think it's a decent idea to ask the school about administering it. The main things to focus on seem to be the achievement test "complete copies" and IQ testing or portfolio.

Striving to increase my rate of flow, and fight forum gloopiness. sick