Oh Trinity, no apologies necessary! I knew the LOL was not at me and didn't take offense in any way--quite the opposite, actually, as I was VERY amused trying to imagine myself teaching my kids four or more languages all at once. I did think you meant "fluency" -- hence the reference to looking for my WonderWoman cape. :-)

I am sorry if my reply sounded snippy or offended or anything like that--I did not mean it to be, not at all. Guess I should have thrown a couple of LOLs or smiley faces or winks in there, as "tone" doesn't always come across accurately in this format.

For the most part I am not "very frustrated" with the gulf between what the kids need and are getting educationally. Certainly there are days where I think we should/could be doing more, but overall I am pretty pleased right now with how all three kids are doing. Some days I feel frustrated because I have a lot of big ideas of what I'd like to do, but there's never enough time for all of it. (This is true for most areas of my life, not just the kids and education!)

Love right back to you,
GG