My dd8 has the same pattern, but with one exception her base scores on everything are in the gifted range. Her processing speed and working memory are significant outliers on the high side. I too haven't been able to find anything online about that type of pattern.

FWIW, my dd works and thinks very quickly. She gets frustrated when things don't happen quickly. She is not very good at drawing and her printing tends to be messy, so I don't think her processing speed score is simply a reflection of well-developed fine motor skills; it seems to be more related to having a brain that thinks quickly and races ahead. She's very good at math and doesn't tolerate boredom. She also is easily frustrated when she doesn't get everything easily the first time through. She's a high achiever in school, and she's also a talented athlete - I think the processing speed and working memory help with athletics because they allow her to think quickly, but I don't think being athletically talented helped her achieve high scores.

polarbear