Last week we were told DS4 has PDD ... most likely Asperger's but going in for further testing in the next couple of months. Based on anything I have read, he fits the profile of Apserger's but there are some things that always make me wonder and would like to know your opinions if you have experience with Aspie kids?

- he takes everything very literally ... yet he has a great sense of humor? Is it possible for Aspie child to have a very good sense of humor?

- he has a super wild imagination ... I always hear from his room this loud conversation he's having with himself being all these characters he comes up with (or trains, cars, etc.) ... he can be lost in his imaginative play for a very long time ... I thought imagination is something people with Aspeger's don't usually have?

Those two are probably the two main points that really make me wonder? Now ... personally, I do believe he has Asperger's .... I've had the feeling for well over a year now and before then I thought some type of Autism until I found out more about Asperger's ... but hearing his jokes and his imaginative play always makes me wonder?