I have a 19 month old that I know is advanced, and I believe could be gifted. I was a gifted child and I believe my husband probably was as well, although I don't know that he was ever identified as such. My daughter loves the alphabet, books, shapes, puzzles, coloring, etc.. but she doesn't necessarily have the longest attention span. She requires a lot of stimulation and variety to be happy (at least she gets it honest!). I have tried making various 'sensory' activities I've found online but she doesn't seem to interested in any of them yet. I try and interact with her a lot during the day but I also have my own business and I absolutely have to have some hands free time to work. I like to keep her in here (my office) with me but I'm just curious as to any suggestions for things that will keep her occupied for a nice half hour while I try to get something done. I end up having her watch educational TV and I feel horrible about it! I want to nix the TV as much as possible. It's hard to keep up with her and my business at the same time.

Z - 01/23/11 and O - 05/12/13