My scores are not way "out there" for sure. As far as why I feel I'm more intelligent than my classmates, I never study I feel like most of my classes are things that most kids should know, but I'm constantly surprised they don't. All of it is mostly review for me. I go to a fairly highly rated public school district. I currently participate in Math Team, Scholastic Bowl, Spelling Bee, and Speech. Unfortunately my school has basically told me there is nothing more I can do. I'm a ninth grader so they can't place me in a higher English level. I just feel like some of my classes are a joke. My geography class had to take a test on the placement of the states and the capitals. My parents taught me those things when I was three, but other students had a hard time. Last year they allowed me to take Spanish even though it wasnt offered for eigth graders. (I ended up with the highest grade of the class, but this did require a little studying because I had to miss about 2 weeks of class.) Is there any other way you know of that I could make my high school consider allowing me to just skip classes in exchange for a more advanced level?