My first thought is that, with the scores she got on phonemic awareness and sound blending, that phonics work seems really, really silly. My dd13 was also reading Harry Potter books in late 1st grade and she truly didn't need any phonics instruction at all. I think that K was the only year she got any of that, 1st was horrible with a bunch of sight word drill, and from there on out, she's pretty much had no reading instruction at all and she's continued to make progress in reading.

I do think that her scores warrant consideration of grade acceleration. What I see in those scores is a kid who looks a lot like my dd13: very high verbal abilities, high abstract reasoning abilities, and perhaps slower, deeper processing speed. Rote skills like math calculation are above average but not as stellar as her other skills, but overall a kid who would probably continue to excel with a lot less boredom in a higher grade level.

FWIW, my dd13 skipped a grade and will be entering 10th grade in the fall. She's done very well with the combo of a skip and a bd that put her on the young end already. Do you think that your dd's school would be willing to consider a skip?