Originally Posted by AlexsMom
That's my recollection, too, Cricket - that you can do open enrollment without a group for an amount very slightly more than the with-a-group amount.

Huh...I'm wondering--how long ago did you guys participate? Here's all I can find on the EPGY site:

"Who can enroll
School Open Enrollment is intended for groups of at least eight students from a participating school. School Open Enrollment is also accessible to groups of home-schooled students, or students who attend different schools within manageable geographic proximity and come together to form a learning community. Each school group must have a designated School Support Associate.

How to enroll
School Open Enrollment is available to all school or learning communities in which there are at least 8 interested students. If your school already has a participating group, you can register in School Open Enrollment immediately. The list of participating schools is available in the drop down menu on the Sign up page. Upon enrollment, you will receive the name and contact information for your School Support Associate.

If your school community is not currently participating in School Open Enrollment, you can submit an interest form to have your school considered for inclusion on the list of participating schools. Once your request is evaluated and processed, we will contact you with all necessary registration information. Students may then sign up at any time during the year for 10-month or 5-month enrollment periods. Both enrollment periods include all three courses offered through Open Enrollment."

(all at http://epgy.stanford.edu/school/openenroll/info)

Does this sound like a policy change to you, AlexsMom and Cricket2??

Thanks,
Dbat