DS4 recently finished up this book, which I didn't choose but had on hand because DD was given it in K (and didn't really do it...I think they switched the whole class to grade 1 materials):

http://www.amazon.com/Skill-Sharpen..._9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341000152&sr=1-9

He would like a new math book. Any suggestions?

I think he skipped the money sections, but other than that it was easy for him. However, he is not doing 2-digit addition and subtraction yet. He also has not learned how to tell analog time. I am now giving him select easier pages out of DD's old first-grade math workbook and that is going fine as well, but I'm not sure that's exactly where he is. I think a more challenging K level book might be right, or an easier 1st grade? I really forget what you learn in these grades.

He reads well, probably approaching third-grade level now, with great comprehension (he did almost all of the previous book solo with zero help from me) so that's no obstacle. His handwriting of numbers is iffy, so it's nice when he gets to bubble in or circle his answers rather than write them. I would like it to be something I have to mess with/explain as little as possible. It could be more logic or other mathy stuff, too. I'm not looking to advance him along a curriculum or homeschool, per se, BUT we may be considering skipping K. (He will still be in pre-K this coming school year.)

Warning: I bought Singapore 2B for DD at some point and didn't care for it. I forget why. My brain just didn't love the style.