Thank you so much Grinity for your post! You gave me so much to think about.

After reading about superzips I would say that while we do not compare to Georgetown necessarily the area is known for having a pretty educated population, I believe 53% of the population has a bachelor's degree or higher. There are alot of people who work as engineers or in technology due to some large companies that are headquartered here. The average SAT score at the public high school my son will attend if we stay in the area is 1,748 so above the national average. The area has a strong Indian and Asian population, 14% Asian community, so there is some nice diversity.

You gave me some great questions to research and ask when I go meet with the neighboring school so thank you!

I meet with the principal at the current school next week so we will see what he says. Also, my son just got his cogAT scores and he has been accepted to the GT program. His scores jumped up above the 132 requirement this time. This may hold more "weight" with the school since they seem to put so much stock in that test, which I do not agree with. But maybe that combined with his WISC scores will give me clear evidence he needs some accomodations.

Thank you again for your insight I really appreciate it.