Those are great scores wonderone! I have one thought to add - you were wondering if the scores were high enough to justify spending $ on IQ testing. I'd suggest going forward with IQ testing for a second reason too - the score on writing fluency is very low relative to the other scores. You've mentioned your ds is no fan of timed tests. The tests that are labelled "fluency" are timed and require handwritten answers, but I think the writing fluency test (from what I remember) requires writing actual words whereas math fluency is writing numbers (adding, subtracting etc), and I can't remember how the reading fluency test replies work but think they may be circling things or something that doesn't require as much writing. If it was just a case of your ds "not liking timed tests" I think you'd see more of a similarity in drop among all of his fluency scores, but instead the math and reading fluency scores are only slightly lower than his other achievement scores. Soooooo.... that leads me to wonder if maybe there's something up with his writing - either in coming up with the answers or with handwriting. It's probably nothing! Could be just that he's 5 and he doesn't write quickly yet, or it could be he was daydreaming during that test or it could be a million things. If you follow up with an IQ test that will help you determine if it was "something" or "nothing".

Best wishes,

polarbear