Of my three, my oldest started daycare at 5 months when I had to go back to work full time (I didn't work at home). My dds both started preschool when they were around 18 months old, but they were adopted as toddlers and not home when they were infants. By the time I had my dds we'd found an actual preschool that took children as young as 18 months, it wasn't a daycare. There weren't children younger than 18 months there, but there could have been (imo) had the school wanted to open up the program to younger children.

I think your dd will be fine, and may have a lot of fun! I had my children attend preschool even when I wasn't working simply because it really did help me have a break from the intensity of parenting 24/7 - and in return I was a much better parent smile

I also found that for my 2 HG/EG kiddos, preschool was a necessity for my sanity - they were just sooooo so full of questions and excitement and overflowing with the need for constant brain stimulation when they were very young.... and I am old and didn't have enough mental energy to keep up with them!

Best wishes,

polarbear