At story time today DD was the only one dancing and shaking her maracas with the music.. and was following around the only kid there over the age of 2.

We have a class near us that is just a fun music-filled class where children age 2-4 just dance and they show them colors, shapes and letters. No parents, just a teacher for 45 minutes.

I really want her to spend some time with other kids without the mom-hovering that goes on with play dates. This seems like a great way since we aren't going to do any daycare or preschool at this point.

She's 14 months, but has hit most of the milestones up to 22-24 months and loves dancing, "singing" and interacting with other kids. She learned how to play with cars and wipe her face with a napkin a few weeks ago by hanging out with her 4 year old cousin. It seemed good for her. Should we try it?

I've already talked to them but I didn't say her age. Their website says ages 1 to 4 but I think that page might be an error, because I've seen 2, elsewhere..

We can totally wait... but do you think this would be good for DD now? We very rarely get out to play dates and such otherwise.

Last edited by islandofapples; 02/08/12 01:54 PM.