This is my first post and I hope I make sense.

I am considering having my DD8 tested again, since her results from K met qualifications for DYS but I decided not to pursue it then. I thought I could manage on my own but now that's she's in 3rd and with the history of everything we've tried and unsuccessful results, it's obvious we need support if she's ever to be properly challenged in school. I work hard to get her out in the community and she shines if she's at any class such as museums or the larger lego club at the main library, any time the leader adores original and bright kids and the other kids are also outside the box, she just floats she's so happy. But school is another difficult and rather pathetic story year after year and it drains her so much.

When exploring who to choose to administer the testing and which tests would be best, I want to incorporate the following information this time (see details in next paragraph) in case there is an underlying issue that needs to be revealed, or if it might bring her overall score down for one test versus another.

She's been in a reading study for a few years and one thing that stands out is, though most of the results are very high, in the high 90s percentile range, two scores for the CTOPP are low, Memory for Digits and Nonword Repition, and they aren't even average they end up 37th and 25th percentile-ish, consistent from year to year.

Her KBAC-III scores from K also show that the items related to short-term memory are "average" where everything else is superior or very superior. She's strongest with anything to do with reasoning ability, long-term storage and retrieval and visual processing.

Does anyone know if this "reveals" anything or is it just like my DH says, she just didn't like those parts of the testing? Is there a "best test" for a profile like this, in case issues need to be tickled out?

Thanks.