I'm sure that one of the testing experts will comment here soon. From the looks of your report, your tester did not apply extended norms (?) Our tester wouldn't officially calculate the extended norms because she did not believe that they had been sufficiently vetted. Yours may feel the same way but you can calculate them yourself if you have the raw subtest scores. Your DS's scores may be even higher. At the same time, I don't know if you gain much from calculating them -- he's already DYS level.

My Dd's scores were somewhat similar to your DC's, though her VCI was only 98th percentile. We were looking at 2e issues so we specifically asked about the WM and PS scores. Our tester thought that these sections did not indicate any reason for concern. She said that DD displayed strength in these areas and we should not consider them a weakness just because of the relative difference to her PRI scores which were exceptional. FWIW, looking at the WISC technical report,the test doesn't really have extensions with respect to processing speed scores so you can only go so high, i.e. my DD had 65/65 on the coding section and a 19 on the coding subtest is as high as you can go even with the extended norms.