Is there an average or accepted or norm, for the amount of time it takes to get anything done?

We waited a fairly short time to get in to see a private psych, but forever for her report/results of IQ tests; we pushed for an ILP very early, at the start of this school year as a result, and we are just now getting that meeting--though we did do a parent-teacher conference recently where they said he had one and was doing things they designed for him.

We asked for an OT consult, recommend end of last year, and a need for it confirmed at start of this year d/t psych report and teacher comments; still no movement there, they want the ILP meet, then the school psych meet after (and who knows how long that is going to take now?).

We break for Winter December 17 and do not return to school until after Jan 5th. We stay in school until June 19th (and started before Labor Day). We move home to the US June 15th, so I am feeling anxious as I feel we are just running out of time here.

Any advice? How do you speed things up without seeming like you're pushy or a pain? What words or language do I need to do that "right"?