I've been away a few days and I feel like I've missed all the fun...and commisserating and celebrating.

Sorry igncogneato--what a drag! Don't give up. Go for the tests. Did Dottie say optimum testing age was 7.9?

Congrats Kriston and czechdrum--go to the gathering next year (we're not able to go this summer, but we should all plan for 2009)

EXPLORE Test scores finally arrived for DS9 and while I was hoping for across the board amazing scores, the one that stands out is math at 98% compared to 8th/9th graders (24 out of 25!). He is careless so I could easily see him filling in wrong circles even though he knows the math, so it's wonderful to me, and will hopefully support advanced programming next year.

His IQ testing indicated high in all areas, so I was surprised that Reading, Eng, and Sci were not all as stellar (though still great, and thoroughly graduating 8th/9th grade). It'll be so interesting when we receive DS13's scores who also took the EXPLORE this year as a freshman in high school, because it was required by his school (I hope he at least scored 24 in math).