I live in ontario, Canada and I found someone that could do the testing in French.Since he also has the English the psychologist offered to assessed reading and writing in that language.

Our son said he liked doing the testing.I was surprised with results of PR especially with picture part where they remove something from picture and you need to say what is missing.Normally he is very observant and notices every details that is actually scary.I know he did that section in the last 30 minutes.He did testing in morning and he is not a morning person and we also have issues with him sleeping in stage 4 all night which is not good for brain.I can see him if not interested that he can quit.But she said he was vey cooperative.

I know for math achievement he did everything in his head he refused to use scrap paper and my husband saw where he stopped on the test and said he could have done more problem and he knows he knew the answer because he was doing that kind of problem before.

I sound like I try to find excuses!!!Now for homeschooling I am confused I don't know what grade level to do to spark his interest...I know he wants to learn another language,do science,math ,build things.They told us not to push academics but we never did we never did after class enrichment since we were fighting for hours to get his homework done!