Originally Posted by Cricket2
[The Explore one is funny b/c she did slightly better than the avg 8th grader in math at age 9 (4th grade) and better than nearly 80% of 8th graders in math in 5th grade (age 10) and no one batted an eye. It meant virtually nothing even though the Explore is used regularly in our local middle schools. It's not the CSAP or the CogAT so it is "alternative data" and they aren't sure that they can consider that type of thing.

Being told that the CogAT proved the WISC scores were wrong really got me especially when she was retested on the WISC and did extremely well a second time.
((Remember on Big Bang when Sheldon dresses up as the flash and has to scream so he runs really fast to the Grand Canyon,and then screams really lound and runs back to the apartment in the flash of an eye? If so, please consider that I just did that on your behalf))

Have you even called the publishers of CogAT and told them what you've told us right here and asked them to put in a call to your key players at school? Seems worth a try, anyway.

If you still have your sanity, I have to admire your perseverance.

Love and More Love,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com