Hi,
We are considering have our DS tested for DYS and to possible for other programs. He is 11 and has never had full IQ testing done. He had part of a WPPSI at age 4. At that time he was unable to stop interrupting the tester or let her finish a question before answering it. She also gave a WIAT-II and scored 3 sections at >99, of what she could complete. It was a school district tester and not a lot I could do about her results. She just issued a partial report saying very intelligent child but non compliant for testing at this time. He has always test 99%tile in grade level testing and had a did great on Explore last year. His Explore test more than qualifies him for DYS. After reading the application, I think our easiest process would be testing him. They state preferring hand written documents of work. He has typed on a computer since age 5. He hardly writes a thing by hand. He writes(types) very long and detail papers in Science and Math topics. It seems a solid test would be easier to submit than all of his writing and misc.

If anyone has used a good tester in NE Ohio region I would love to get the name from you. It's a lot of money to call a random person. If so which test did you choose and why?