Thanks Herenow,
You certainly got a lot more information than I did! I literally got the numbers handwritten on a post-it note, and that only because I volunteered in the teacher's classroom during the year. So truly, ANYTHING is more than I had! smile
I agree with both of you about the 11.6. I know my DS pretty well, and while I have learned not to underestimate him, saying that he is equal to a Jr in HS is ridiculous. Of course, last year they told me they gave him a reading assesment and that he had gotten %100 on the 8th grade level (the highest they could go). When I saw the test, it was really just him reading out loud 20 words they said represented each grade level, then at the end of those reading a short article (3-4 small paragraphs) and answering 5 questions. While I was proud of him, it didn't quite sit right with me.
We had a WISC-IV done a bit back... I posted a question asking for help getting a GAI if you'd like to see it.

What was the end result with your school? Have they done things to help your son?