I thought that I would combine the 2 posts and see if we can combine some useful info.

I posted in the other topic about Hunter. There is an 11th grader who needed radical acceleration but they were able to keep him grade at Hunter for peer socialization.

At the same time he had completed all the possible math curriculum at Columbia (for free), almost completed their physics. And I believe taking some courses at NYU.

This is an uber brilliant PG kid. And Hunter high school has allowed him the perfect fit for his age socialization and his need for radical acceleration. When he graduates Hunter he will probably be able to choose some post doctoral program at MIT or Caltech, just like Kit Armstrong is at the Sorbonne. And a sidenote, he is also a prodigy on the piano. It seems to go hand and in hand with these uber smart math kids.

Now my kid isn't like this with an IQ around 180 but those who may have interest, since there were some posters talking about radical acceleration for thier kids. I though posting about high schools that could accomodate that would be great. It seems like he has the best of both worlds.

Ren