Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: Irena Equatio and Math Talk for typing math - 05/07/20 02:31 PM
Has anyone tried or used Equatio for our dysgraphics who are doing higher level math? Also, anyone try Math Talk https://mathtalk.com/mathtalk-orders/?
Posted By: MumOfThree Re: Equatio and Math Talk for typing math - 05/08/20 12:58 AM
I am trying to get it going for my middle child, but have found the company very schools oriented. The model is really designed around the school supporting it and the company supporting the school to do that. So I found it very hard to try to get it working from home as a parent.

But it has been at least 6 months since we last tried, and I noted then that it had improved massively from the previous try a year before that. It had some very impressive features and was clearly an actively progressing software.
Posted By: Irena Re: Equatio and Math Talk for typing math - 05/08/20 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by MumOfThree
I am trying to get it going for my middle child, but have found the company very schools oriented.

So was this your experience with Equatio or Math Talk? Our school sayss they will get it if we think it will help so maybe that will make it easier for us. Math Talk looks awesome BUT I don't see how one could use that in class.
Posted By: MumOfThree Re: Equatio and Math Talk for typing math - 05/10/20 02:45 AM
Sorry, EquatIO
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum