I would be interested to see what curriculum you are using this year. There are so many choices, but some are more suited for gifted kids than others. What are you using with your kids?

I'll go first.
Dearie, my 8yo dd (3rd grade) will be using:

Math -- Singpore Math - finish up 3B, do 4A and probably 4B
She will also finish up the last Miquion book. I have found that these book have been a really good fit for her.

English -- Life Packs grade 4 -- I am trying to get her to be more independent. I'm not thrilled with these books, but she can do them mostly on her own, and she should get the basics of grammar from them.

History -- Sonlight Core 3 -- Intro to American History. I love Sonlight. We have read so many great books. Dd is a non-stop reader, so this is a good fit for her.

Science -- Apologia General Science (written for 7th graders)-- This is one that I really agonized over. She is ready for it academically, but I am not ready for her to be doing middle school work!

Honey, my 7yo dd (1st grade) will be using:

Math -- Horizon's 1 -- She has struggled with math, and my younger dd was catching up to her, so I have moved her to a different program. I'm hoping that it won't be obvious who is where if they are using different books. I have really liked this book for this dd. It has just the right amount of review for her.

English -- A computer program call Click and Read -- We are mostly focusing on learning to read this year. This dd has had some vision problems that have held her back. I think that she would have been much further along if she had not been seeing double part of the time.

History -- She will be doing Sonlight with Kiddo. Some people think that doing two Sonlight cores is too much for mom, but it has not been a problem here.

Science -- Sonlight science with Kiddo. Honey is getting more out of it than Kiddo is, but it is good for both of them.

Kiddo, my 5yo dd (Pre-K) will be doing:

Math -- Miquion Orange (first grade book) and Singapore 1A. When she finishes these she will just go on to the next book.

English -- Explode the Code Book 2 -- When she finishes this book she will go on to the next one. She is reading pretty well right now.

History -- Sonlight with Honey -- We are re-using a core that Dearie did several years ago. A perfect fit for both girls.

Science -- Sonlight with Honey -- There are worksheets that are rather difficult for Kiddo, but I think that she is getting something out of it.

There is a lot of extra stuff that they will be doing, but this is the core subjects.