My name is Bradley M. Camper, Jr. and I am a doctoral candidate at Walden University. Recently I have received IRB approval to collect data for my dissertation. The title of my dissertation study is called, �A Case Study Analysis among Former Gifted Urban High School Dropouts.�

I am looking for potential participants for this study. Unfortunately, I have struggled locating this population of students. These are some of the criteria for the study; they were identified as a gifted student at some point in their academic career and dropped out of an urban high school, between the ages of 18 and 30 (those older than 30 can be considered for participation). If you know of any persons that were identified as a gifted student at some point in their academic career and dropped out of an urban high school please contact me via email at: bradley.camper@waldenu.edu. I am looking forward to hear from you or your organization.

Any assistance you can offer me, with locating potential participants, will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bradley M. Camper, Jr. , MPA, MA
PhD Student
Walden University
Human Services: Family Studies and Intervention Strategies