Hello everybody. My 8yo recently received a full neuropsych evaluation. As we expected, he received an ADHD diagnosis and began medication which has been absolutely life changing. As part of the assessment he was given the WISC-V and his FSIQ scored as 145, with some indices higher and some lower. (In particular, he was at ceiling on the verbal index, and around average in processing speed which represents a very significant relative weakness, common with ADHD.) While this is absolutely no surprise to us, we didn't pursue testing with the goal of entering any gifted programs - it was a desperate bid to get his ADHD recognized and treated when so many people have said he's fine since he's such a high performer. (THEY don't see the misery at home.) Anyway, it seems that a FSIQ score of 145 is the cutoff for DYS, so technically he's eligible, I think. Is there any reason not to apply with a score so close to cutoff? I would love my son to have a community and our family could definitely use some resources (our 3yo seems veeeeeery much like her older brother), but I don't want him to feel out of place in a context where the whole point is to feel supported!