Can someone please help me understand this big difference in verbal/nonverbal scores?
It�s been almost a year since we tested DS. I did a lot of research, but couldn�t find much info relevant to his combination of scores. Only thing I found is that he is visual spatial learner, but I was wandering if there is anything I can do to help him bridge the gap. Even though he was young at the time we got him tested, results are true representation of his abilities at the time. Psychologist that tested him commented that she noticed some very subtle signs of ASD, but that he was hiding them very well and possible ADHD, but she didn�t see enough signs to be certain. We decided to complete more comprehensive testing once he is older. Gap was explained as - �it means he may have troubles with reading, but being that he can read already he will be fine�. I feel like there is more to it, as I couldn�t find mentions of such a big gap anywhere.
He will be starting a school next year and I would like to understand his needs better now, rather than just waiting to see what kind of struggles he has in school and search for help then. English is my second language, but DS only speaks English. I am not sure if my lack of proficiency in English could effect his learning as for lack of exposure to more complex vocabulary.
I apologize for long post and I appreciate any suggestions and/or advice.

DAS ii

Verbal. 129 97%
Nonverbal 170 99.9%
GCA 156 99.9%

Verbal Comprehension 20 (rs) 65 (ts)
Naming Vocabulary 21 68

Picture Similarities 19 90
Pattern Construction 19 90

K-Seals

Vocabulary 121 92%
#�s, letters, words 145 99.9%
Early Academic Comp 145 99.9%